[mapguide-internals] Help Please! - debug build of trunk fails in webtier with wrong request->handler

UV uvwild at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 19 06:59:55 EDT 2011

I tried again to get a trunk (rev5921) debug build working with no success.

I install MGOS 2.2 release
Browser Access with mapadmin -> Success!
Next I install web/server on top of this.
I change references to MGOS libraries in php.ini & httpd.conf
php, httpd, mgserver starts up error free

Browser Access with mapadmin -> Authenication failed!
- no error is logged
debugging the webtier reveales
the request->handler string is not "mgmapagent_handler" as expected but
"application/x-httpd-php"

What has changed? I was working like this before for a long time!