[mapguide-internals] RFC 111 - Deploy Viewer Code with Subversion Attributes

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Tue Mar 22 12:16:04 EDT 2011

Hi Zac,

This RFC looks to fix a big problem it seems.  The solution proposed in the RFC looks like a way to provide updates without actually creating an update installer.  What I suggest is that instead of checking the updated files into Subversion, to put them in the download area and then put descriptions of the updates somewhere on the release page that the updates apply to.  I think that it would be easier for people to get things from the download page over trying to figure out and get descriptions from Subversion.

Tom