[mapguide-internals] RE: RFC 111 - Deploy Viewer Code with Subversion Attributes

Ivan Miličević Ivan.Milicevic at supranet.hr
Wed Mar 30 09:52:52 EDT 2011

Yes, Trevor you are putting great effor right here. It's sad that ADSK does not invest more in development of "their" only web GIS platform. I know that people from ADSK is writing precious C++ code for MG base but that is not enough. They need to invest more if they want to stay competetive.

Mapguide is great but it seems that project is going to slow down. Look at the number of RFCs lately...

IMHO, Mapguide Maestro is growing faster than Mapguide and Maestro is built by just one man.