[mapguide-internals] Mapguide roadmap

Trevor Wekel trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com
Fri May 27 13:34:38 EDT 2011

Hello Craig,

Yes.  Community is the true power behind open source.  Any member of the community can put forward an RFC.  All that is required is to have one or more PSC members act as guides.  The MapGuide Project Steering Committee has members from five different companies, including Autodesk.  Teaming up with a member of the PSC should be fairly straightforward.

If anyone has new feature ideas they would like to discuss, please bring them up on the list.  We just finished releasing MapGuide 2.2 so it would be a good time to discuss a patch release for MapGuide 2.2 and future enhancements for MapGuide 2.3.

Here are a couple of questions for the community:

What would you like fixed in MapGuide 2.2.1?

What enhancements would your clients like to see in MapGuide 2.3?