[mapguide-internals] Momentary VS2010 breakage due to RFC123

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 06:09:31 EST 2011

Hi All,

Just a note that my submission for RFC123 (r6239) will momentarily break
builds on VS2010 due to my lack of said access to VS2010.

I have access to VS2010 at work, and can update the affected vcxproj files
then.

Or if you want to beat me to it, the following files I'm guessing will need
to be updated:

Server\src\Services\Feature\ServerFeatureService.vcxproj:

 - Add the following files to the project:
   - FdoForcedOneToOneFeatureReader.h
   - FdoForcedOneToOneFeatureReader.cpp
   - ExtendedSelectCommand.h
   - ExtendedSelectCommand.cpp