[mapguide-internals] [fusion-dev] MapGuide RFC 125 is ready for reveiw

Ted Yang ted.yang at autodesk.com
Thu Aug 16 01:10:12 PDT 2012

Hi Zac,

Thanks for the question. I tried to create RFC on Fusion's Site. While I found I don't have the permission. And there are only 2 RFCs since 2008, and both are "pending" so it looks like there is nobody watching the RFC page at all.

So I just created the RFC under MapGuide trac. The widget will be implemented following Fusion's standard and tested against MapGuide. So in theory it should support also MapServer, but no test is planned.

Best wishes,
Ted