[mapguide-internals] Problems with Ajax viewer and Firefox 14

Gabriele Monfardini gabrimonfa at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 00:43:52 PDT 2012

> Well if there's one thing about these modern browsers and their hyperactive
> release cycles is that fixes can be delivered much quicker.
>
> I just auto-updated to Firefox 15 and can't seem to reproduce this problem.

Unfortunately it's still there, at least according to my tests.
It seems more difficult to trigger though, at least in Windows.

And talking in IRC they ask me to reproduce the problem in a simple test case.
Which is difficult, since the bug IMHO is exposed by the manipulation
done with image and superimposed selection image.

If I'll found a workaround for the problem, I'll post here.

Regards,

Gabriele Monfardini