[mapguide-internals] Motion: RFC128 - Web Layout Enhancements

Mars Wu mars.wu at autodesk.com
Wed Dec 5 19:12:52 PST 2012

Hi Jackie,

I am afraid the chance that we include this RFC in our 2014 release is very small.
Regarding your concern about the "version mismatch" for MGOS and AIMS, I think it's a good concern. It's really not good, but given the fact MGOS and AIMS have different release timeline, it seems sometimes things like this can happen...

Thanks,
Mars