[mapguide-internals] RFC 129 is ready for review

Greg Boone greg.boone at autodesk.com
Wed Dec 12 12:41:29 PST 2012

Re:

*Java method names are in UpperCamelCase? (verbatim copy from MapGuide's C++ classes) instead of lowerCamelCase

[GB] So my understanding is that the new JavaApiEx API will use loverCamelCase as a standard. What if current users need to port their *current* (whatever they may be) applications to use the new API. How will they be able to modify their calls to our API to follow the lowerCamelCase standard from the UpperCamelCase standard. Will a tool be provided?

Greg