[mapguide-internals] PHP Web Tier unit tests failure

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 21:41:24 EST 2012

Hi All,

I've been giving the PHP Web Tier unit test suite a run against fresh trunk
builds as a means of functional validation.

But I have been experiencing test failures (14 out of 1004) in the WFS and
WMS components of the test suite. I've attached the unit test log to ticket
1951 (http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/1951).

Do I have to do additional WFS/WMS configuration on the server in order for
these tests to pass?