[mapguide-internals] announcements on mapguide.osgeo.org?

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 20:29:21 PDT 2012

Hi All,

Could someone shed some light on how announcements are made to
mapguide.osgeo.org?

I sent the MGOS 2.4 beta 1 release announcement email to mapguide-announce
(which I am subscribed to). Does mapguide.osgeo.org auto-broadcast emails
from mapguide-announce? If so, is it because my user is not allowed to make
announcements thus my announce email got filtered out?