[mapguide-internals] 2.4 branch (RE: r6555)

Buddy Hu Buddy.Hu at autodesk.com
Thu Mar 29 05:07:13 EDT 2012

Sorry I didn't make communication before make this change. This is a routine upgrade yearly according to the FDO upgrade.
And this change should only affect the Linux build. For Windows, you can still use the FDO3.7.0.
Can we just keep this change in Trunk? If there are too many Linux users are affected, we can a 2.4 branch with FDO3.7.0
Any concern?

Regards,
Buddy