[mapguide-internals] Updating OSGeo web site content

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Wed May 2 05:12:12 EDT 2012

Hi All,

The MapGuide Developer's Guide and Web API documentation that is hosted
online at OSGeo is *seriously* out of date (material is circa MGOS 2.0.2).
We have newer versions of these respective materials (included with the 2.4
preview installer), I want to put up a copy of this online at OSGeo.

How would I go about doing this? I probably have the necessary admin
privileges to do this.