[mapguide-internals] Not able to do SpatialFilter in MgCurvePolygon

Andreas Morf a.morf at fkl.ch
Fri Nov 23 00:57:08 PST 2012

Hi,
Last month I also had a problem with MgGeometry::Intersection() of
curve-polygons. I tracked it down and came to the conclusion that the
wkt-parser (which is used providing geometries to GEOS for intersection
calculation) has a severe bug in conjunction with curvestrings/-polygons.
You have to provide more information (sample geometries, fdo provider...) to
analyse if your problem is induced by the same bug...

@staff: i will open a ticket with a detailed description as soon as i have
some spare time...

Andreas