[mapguide-internals] Motion: Commit rights for Bruno Scott and Hans Milling

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 21:41:59 PST 2013

Hi All,

If MapGuide Open Source is to survive and continue as a self-sustaining
open source project, it needs more non-Autodesk developers/contributors.
After some internal discussion to gauge interest, I would like to motion
for svn commit rights to the MapGuide SVN repo be granted for Bruno Scott
and Hans Milling.

Bruno has made many useful external contributions to MapGuide in the past
including many useful enhancements to the AJAX viewer and has demonstrated
solid understanding of the MapGuide code base with key contributions to fix
some important defects in map rendering (eg. PNG8 image quality) and server
stability.

Hans has demonstrated solid knowledge of the Maestro application and
codebase and would be a valuable additional contributor for Maestro.

Bruno and Hans, please confirm your osgeo user ids (bscott and hm ?) and
the status of your submitted corporate/individual CLAs.

I alone do not have to means to actually grant the necessary privileges, so
assuming this motion passes and the CLAs have been submitted, someone will
have to flick the SVN access switch.

+1 Jackie