[mapguide-internals] RFC 135: Support Visual Studio 2012

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Sat Jun 1 15:33:44 PDT 2013

Hi Andy,
Sorry for late response, I was a offline for couple of days.

It would be great if initially it would build in previous VS compiler
versions too. I guess we could get benefits of moving  to use new Studio
and still doesn't need to do immediately support new compiler versions.

I believe one small thing, but important when comes to using solution and
project, is to setup such configuration properties for directories
(Output,Bin, Lib ..) so it includes platform toolset so it would be able to
support different compiler builds

Haris