[mapguide-internals] Motion RFC 135: Support Visual Studio 2012

Trevor Wekel trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com
Thu May 30 13:17:32 PDT 2013

I suspect Apache and PHP will also require VS2012 recompilation.  I
agree with Mars that these should be handled in separate RFCs.
Upgrading the versions of Apache and PHP may be required to get "easy"
VS2012 support.

The easiest way to confirm is to do the MapGuide upgrade first.

Perhaps we should write a note in RFC 135 regarding potential
Apache/PHP RFCs for VS2012 recompilation?

I am ok with RFC 135.

Are we ready to vote?