[mapguide-internals] RFC 135: Support Visual Studio 2012

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Thu May 30 15:41:45 PDT 2013

Hi,
is it possible that even if we move to 2012 project/solution files,  we
keep configurations for 2010 ? We could use "Platfrom Toolset" project
configuration option to achieve that.

I am currently using this approach for my FDO builds, where I need to build
different versions of libs. Having different project files for different
studio builds is huge overhead.
I am also extensively using property sheets, for easy customization of the
configuration builds.

Haris