[mapguide-internals] Motion: Upgrading OpenLayers in Fusion to 2.13.1

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 07:52:39 PST 2013

Hi All,

MapGuide RFC 132 upgraded OpenLayers in Fusion to 2.12.

However 2.13(.1) was released after this RFC was implemented, which includes
important tile fixes for IE10
(https://github.com/openlayers/openlayers/issues/686)

Moving to 2.13.1 also simplifies our audit trail of customizations and plays
nicer with other libraries that like to define window.$

I've already set up a sandbox branch with OL 2.13.1 in place and my testing
thus far does not show any ill effects as a result of this upgrade.

I motion that we upgrade Fusion trunk to OpenLayers 2.13.1 for the 2.6
milestone.

+1 Jackie