[mapguide-internals] Motion: Nominate Crispin Hoult for a position in the MapGuide PSC

Crispin_at_Linknode crispin.hoult at linknode.co.uk
Tue Jul 22 01:22:10 PDT 2014

Thanks,

Though a few things on the  http://mapguide.osgeo.org/psc.html
<http://mapguide.osgeo.org/psc.html>   page are out of date one of the
things that gives confidence in a project (and hence adoption and support)
is a roadmap.

Whilst I think that IRC Weekly Meetings are a bit unsustainable it would be
good to coordinate one every couple of months.  I am away from this weekend
(summer here - and Commonwealth Games) but something from mid-August would
be ideal.

 Crispin