[mapguide-internals] PSC overhaul

Robert Bray robert.bray at autodesk.com
Wed Jun 11 07:09:56 PDT 2014

Hi Jackie,

After some internal discussion, we think it would be best for Kevin Campbell to represent Autodesk on the PSC. I've known Kevin for years, he has quite a bit of background with AIMS and the rest of our geospatial technology at Autodesk.

Kevin, please introduce yourself to the list when you get a chance.

Thanks,
Bob