[mapguide-internals] 3.0 cut-off date for new features

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 05:15:31 PDT 2014

Hi All,

In the past, I've run into the problem of trying to introduce new RFCs into
MapGuide at a time when Autodesk has already started the release cycle for
AIMS vNext. Not wanting to put something into MGOS that's not in AIMS, but
with both releases reporting the same major.minor version number, I've had
to push back such RFCs for the next milestone.

To avoid a repeat of this situation (there's still some new features I want
to explore for this dev cycle), can we come to a consensus for a cut-off
date for new features and RFCs for this "3.0" milestone?