[mapguide-internals] Patch for ticket 2453 (Class API documentation not transferred to .net exceptions)

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 03:17:41 PDT 2014

Hi All,

I've made a patch for ticket 2453

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/2453

This modifies SWIG and IMake so that:

 1. All C# proxy classes generated have the "partial" modifier applied
 2. Serialization attributes are written to a separate partial class and not
the main proxy class, preventing conflicts with our csclassmodifiers hack
for passing down API documentation from doxygen comments. When compiled, all
partial classes are combined to the same classes we had before, except this
time the class attributes and class documentation (if specified) will remain
intact where previously the documentation was lost.

Please review. Thanks.