[mapguide-internals] C1001 internal error when building Oem/lib_json in Release|x64

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 19:47:30 PST 2015

I've found the error goes away if I turn off optimization in Release|x64,
however this isn't really acceptable as a workaround. If we're building in
release mode, everything should be optimized!

Strangely enough, if I take their latest jsoncpp source and generate VS 2015
projects files with the CMake generator, its Release|x64 configuration does
not cause C1001 and it has optimization settings enabled!

So I'm going to try grafting their CMake-generated VS2015 project files onto
our one to see how it goes.