[mapguide-internals] Patch for ticket 2538 (MgMap fails to initialize properly from linked tile set if both coordinate systems match)

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 07:06:22 PST 2015

Hi All,

Attached is a patch for ticket 2538

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/2538

When we create a MgMap from a Map Definition that links to a tile set, if
both tile set and Map Definition have the same coordinate system, the
map/data extent and center do not actually get initialized, which causes
problems when we try to load such a map in the AJAX viewer that expects a
non-null map extent.

Please review. Thanks.