[mapguide-internals] Patch for ticket 2526 (MgUnclassifiedException thrown when QUERYMAPFEATURES request made with PERSIST=0)

Walt Welton-Lair walt.welton-lair at autodesk.com
Tue Mar 10 09:41:33 PDT 2015

Hi Jackie,

In your patch the call to newSelection->SetMap() is now always being made, regardless of whether the selection set was saved.  Is that necessary?  Or does SetMap() only need to be called in the case of persist = true?

I'm not knowledgeable with the actual behavior of these APIs, but the change in the logic caught my attention.

Walt