[mapguide-internals] Review/Discuss: MapGuide RFC 149 (Lightweight MapGuide Source Tree)

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Wed May 27 10:15:19 PDT 2015

Hi,
what I liked about MG and FDO is that you check out source code, run studio
and it successful builds and it even worked :)

It is very simple and it works. That was very much appreciated from me as
developer to start working with source code.

Right now, practically there is no development on MG source code in
community,  especially one that would require changes for building process.

I assume most developers working on source code are in Autodesk and I
wonder how this changes would effect them ?

Haris