[mapguide-internals] MapGuide RFC 161 - Geo-Processing Services

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 15:47:06 PDT 2017

7 dp is indeed the default (I took the default value the OGR GeoJSON driver
uses for RFC 7946 GeoJSON). We have tests for converting values with
different # of decimals applied.

Or, would it be better to play it safe if we just gave MgGeoJsonWriter a
"convert as-is" mode and not apply capping decimal places if in this mode?
We can adjust mapagent operations to use this mode in the absence of any
numerical PRECISION parameter value in the request.