[mapguide-internals] MapGuide RFC 168 - Upgrade Apache, Tomcat and PHP

Martin Morrison martin.morrison at edsi.com
Thu Dec 13 05:40:02 PST 2018

So what will it take to finish the upgrade?  Just testing?

On a side note, what is Autodesk's involvement at this point?  Is everything open-sourced or are they still maintaining control of some aspects?

Martin Morrison
Infrastructure Application Engineer/Systems Analyst
 Engineering Design Systems, Inc.
540.345.1410
martin.morrison at edsi.com