[mapguide-internals] MapGuide 3.1.1 RC

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 15:15:30 PDT 2018

I've moved installer notes up as per your suggestion.

Making the windows installer handle upgrades of previously installed
versions is a solve-able problem, but there's bigger fish to fry in the
grand scheme, especially with the limited developer resources we have. I
rather spend resources on having feature X, Y and Z implemented rather than
having to relearn WiX and MSI (ugh!) to handle a situation that can be
easily worked around with a simple <uninstall existing version + install new
version>

Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/MapGuide-Internals-f4209935.html