[mapguide-internals] We need help..OpenLayers almost dropped Mapguide support two years ago

Flipper scotth at mpowerinnovations.com
Thu May 16 07:42:21 PDT 2019

OpenLayers almost dropped Mapguide support two years ago because their was
nobody contributing a server with a Mapguide map on it for an API example. I
jumped in and got it done for the community, but I am no longer able to.
Obviously everybody in internals should have a mapguide service up. Can
anyone contribute a live Mapdefinition on a server to the OpenLayers
community to get the API example running again?

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/MapGuide-Internals-f4209935.html