[mapguide-internals] Merging RFC 185 work into trunk

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 02:19:07 PDT 2022

Hi All,

With 3 +1 votes and no indications of opposition/dissent, I consider
MapGuide RFC 185 (Use vanilla SWIG to generate API bindings) adopted and
will now begin merging the vanilla_swig sandbox to trunk.

Expect a bit of churn in the trunk as this branch gets merged and I add in
various missing files that aren't in the sandbox branch because I do not
want to deal with SVN merge and tree conflicts around binary files.

I will reply to this post when this is done.