[mapguide-trac] #27: Schema does not allow setting resource ID for referenced content in Image graphic element

MapGuide Open Source trac_mapguide at osgeo.org
Tue Apr 3 07:10:11 EDT 2007

#27: Schema does not allow setting resource ID for referenced content in Image
graphic element
 Reporter:  waltweltonlair  |         Owner:  waltweltonlair
     Type:  defect          |        Status:  closed
Changes (by waltweltonlair):

  * status:  assigned => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 The schema has been updated.  Also fixed a few other problems:

  * In SE_ExpressionBase::!ParseStringExpression we call
 FdoExpression::Parse, but the latter will throw an exception if it
 doesn'tunderstand the input string.  I've wrapped the calls in try-catch
 blocks, and if we do catch an exception then we simply set the SE_String's
 value to be the input string (with no expression).
  * In SE_Renderer::!DrawSymbol it's possible for raster primitives that
 the pngPtr member is NULL.  Added a check for this so we don't call
 !DrawScreenRaster in this case.
  * In StylizationEngine::Stylize the resources member of SE_EvalContext
 was not being set.

 All these things have been fixed by submission
 http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/changeset/1452.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/27#comment:3>
MapGuide Open Source <http://mapguide.osgeo.org/>