[mapguide-trac] #78: my first step to join GIS world, hope to another will teach me all about GIS

MapGuide Open Source trac_mapguide at osgeo.org
Mon Apr 23 18:41:24 EDT 2007

#78: my first step to join GIS world, hope to another will teach me all about
GIS
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
   Reporter:  java_nastee at yahoo.com  |       Owner:
       Type:  defect                 |      Status:  new
  Component:  General                |     Version:
   Severity:  major                  |    Keywords:
External_id:                         |
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
 to everybody that's concern about GIS
 i'am as a beginner from Malang- Indonesia. Interresting About GIS and try
 to study GIS by literature on the web, n i'am so confuse about how to
 start and wich step i must through?

 Please teach me,
 what i'll study at first and next step?

 regard