[mapguide-trac] #137: MapGuide 1.2.0Beta2 WebStudio , can't login to webstudio , confirmed real issue

MapGuide Open Source trac_mapguide at osgeo.org
Wed May 16 20:25:25 EDT 2007

#137: MapGuide 1.2.0Beta2 WebStudio , can't login to webstudio , confirmed real
issue
------------------------+---------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  anonymous   |         Owner:
     Type:  defect      |        Status:  new
Comment (by anonymous):

 Well, I found at least two other people with exact same problem:
 http://www.nabble.com/Login-error-in-1.2.0-Beta-t3674061s16610.html
 Not sure if they're also on Linux or using windows version....

 Replying to [comment:1 anonymous]:
 > Forgot to mention this is on Linux Redhat FC4.
 >
 > Replying to [ticket:137 anonymous]:
 >
 > From what I've found there may be some issue with the new PHP 5.2.1 or
 something but webstudio doesn't work, it won't let you log in...(using the
 correct admin password and it does work through "mapadmin" interface....)
 INVALID account/password error
 > In fact I think make install didn't even copy the "webstudio" folder to
 webservices/www....I copied it there myself from
 mapguide-1.2.0beta2/Web/src/webstudio, even tried webstudio directory from
 previous 1.1.0 build and both do the same thing, refuses to let you login
 complaining of invalid password/user.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/137#comment:2>
MapGuide Open Source <http://mapguide.osgeo.org/>