[mapguide-trac] #61: Symbolization: New symbolization sample data cause 500 server errors and mapagent.exe crashes

MapGuide Open Source trac_mapguide at osgeo.org
Tue May 29 16:48:33 EDT 2007

#61: Symbolization: New symbolization sample data cause 500 server errors and
mapagent.exe crashes
--------------------+-------------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jbirch  |         Owner:
     Type:  defect  |        Status:  new
Comment (by jbirch):

 I'm still getting errors on my home PC with the new samples.

 The highways sample caused server errors (something about being unable to
 symbolize).

 The boxes sample would view OK in the WebLayout (from Studio 2007) but
 viewing the Layer preview caused MapAgent.exe to crash.

 Unfortunately, I didn't have internet access at the time.  I'll try
 reproducing again from work, or hopefully from home if I have
 connectivity.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/61#comment:11>
MapGuide Open Source <http://mapguide.osgeo.org/>