[mapguide-trac] #693: PHP and ASP AJAX viewer fixes needed for simple search on NULL values - MgProxyFeatureReader.GetProperty line 448

MapGuide Open Source trac_mapguide at osgeo.org
Fri Sep 12 09:33:14 EDT 2008

#693: PHP and ASP AJAX viewer fixes needed for simple search on NULL values -
MgProxyFeatureReader.GetProperty line 448
-----------------------------------------------------------------+----------
 Reporter:  cgountanis                                           |         Owner:
     Type:  defect                                               |        Status:  closed
Changes (by cgountanis):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Beautiful work! I was able to confirm that the ASPX and the PHP do work
 with Null and !Null fields from the same feature source. Thank you very
 much! I will not be able to test JSP without complicating my IIS install.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/693#comment:5>
MapGuide Open Source <http://mapguide.osgeo.org/>