[mapguide-trac] #888: Reprojected raster gets blurring when view window crosses outside of original raster extents

MapGuide Open Source trac_mapguide at osgeo.org
Wed Apr 1 21:11:08 EDT 2009

#888: Reprojected raster gets blurring when view window crosses outside of
original raster extents
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  stevenxu           |         Owner:  stevenxu
     Type:  defect             |        Status:  closed
Changes (by stevenxu):

  * status:  assigned => closed
  * resolution:  => wontfix

Comment:

 We can consider this problem as a case of invalid data, as Norm said.
 Otherwise, we need to involve significant changes on CS-MAP module and  CS
 transform module, but it is not worthy of doing it at this point because
 of the high risk and radical modification.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/888#comment:2>
MapGuide Open Source <http://mapguide.osgeo.org/>