[mapguide-trac] #943: Unable to complete "IIS Configuration" or "Manual Configuration" if IIS is not installed

MapGuide Open Source trac_mapguide at osgeo.org
Tue Apr 7 12:21:43 EDT 2009

#943: Unable to complete "IIS Configuration" or "Manual Configuration" if IIS is
not installed
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  pielera    |         Owner:  jng
     Type:  defect     |        Status:  closed
Comment (by jng):

 My motivation for having two separate dialogs is this:

 1) If I do not have IIS installed, then the IIS configuration is NOT a
 valid option. If they do select IIS configuration then its go back or get
 out.

 2) If I do not have .net installed, I can still go ahead with any
 configuration without any issues. If they choose to install the .net
 viewer, then it just won't be configured for asp.net 2.0

 You can't really do both through a single dialog. Of course I am using
 this approach because manipulating the dialog UI with Wix/MSI is an
 extreme PITA!

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/943#comment:7>
MapGuide Open Source <http://mapguide.osgeo.org/>