[mapguide-trac] #812: RasterGridSize settings are not read by 'Plot as DWF' and DWF Viewer (for raster re-projection)

MapGuide Open Source trac_mapguide at osgeo.org
Fri Jan 9 13:24:59 EST 2009

#812: RasterGridSize settings are not read by 'Plot as DWF' and DWF Viewer (for
raster re-projection)
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  tonyfang           |         Owner:  tonyfang
     Type:  defect             |        Status:  closed
Changes (by tonyfang):

  * status:  assigned => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 MgServerMappingService now contains the code which reads the
 RasterGridSize settings and writes them into the Renderer classes which it
 creates.

 I have essentially replicated the code from MgServerRenderingService and
 added it to MgServerMappingService.

 After further discussion with Ken, Tom, and Chris, we will add plot-
 specific settings for raster re-projection. Specifically, we will add:
 RasterGridSizeForPlot, MinRasterGridSizeForPlot and
 RasterGridSizeOverrideRatioForPlot. These settings will work the same way
 as their non-ForPlot counterparts. They will only be used by Plot as DWF.
 I have added these details to an addendum in RFC 51.

 http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/changeset/3541

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/812#comment:2>
MapGuide Open Source <http://mapguide.osgeo.org/>