[mapguide-trac] #878: Installer: latest SVN doesn't appear to expose options for location of logs directory, packages directory.

MapGuide Open Source trac_mapguide at osgeo.org
Wed Mar 4 07:09:46 EST 2009

#878: Installer:  latest SVN doesn't appear to expose options for location of
logs directory, packages directory.
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jbirch     |         Owner:  jng
     Type:  defect     |        Status:  new
Comment (by jng):

 Probably due to r3680 or r3681.

 I want to reduce the number of configurable items in the installer. I've
 hidden the features that I believe shouldn't really be configured.

 A better way to answer this would be to ask: What features should not be
 configurable?

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/878#comment:1>
MapGuide Open Source <http://mapguide.osgeo.org/>