[mapguide-trac] #913: The coordinate system initialization failed. - Could not initialize the geodetic transformation.

MapGuide Open Source trac_mapguide at osgeo.org
Wed Mar 25 19:18:37 EDT 2009

#913: The coordinate system initialization failed. -  Could not initialize the
geodetic transformation.
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zspitzer         |         Owner:
     Type:  defect           |        Status:  new
Comment (by jbirch):

 I am getting a similar error from a Fusion AJAX call on a 2.1 build.  I've
 attached an image showing the CS error.

 My MENTOR_DICTIONARY_PATH is also set to:

   C:\Program Files\OSGeo\!MapGuide Server\CSMap\Dictionaries\

 And this folder contains the files in the attached !MentorDict.txt file.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/913#comment:1>
MapGuide Open Source <http://mapguide.osgeo.org/>