[mapguide-trac] #1424: Maestro: forward slash in Layer Group name of MapDefinition causes application hang

MapGuide Open Source trac_mapguide at osgeo.org
Fri Aug 20 00:26:20 EDT 2010

#1424: Maestro: forward slash in Layer Group name of MapDefinition causes
application hang
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
   Reporter:  jbirch   |       Owner:  jng
       Type:  defect   |      Status:  new
  Component:  Maestro  |     Version:
   Severity:  minor    |    Keywords:
External_id:           |
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------

Old description:

> This defect was reported by "Beluga" on the mapguide-users list and
> confirmed by me using Maestro build 2.1.0.4996.
>
> To recreate, create a new !MapDefinition, add a Layer Group to it which
> contains a forward slash (/), and save the resource.  Maestro becomes
> unresponsive after saving, and when attempting to open this resource in
> the GUI editor in subsequent sessions.

New description:

 This defect was reported by "Beluga" on the mapguide-users list and
 confirmed by me using Maestro build 2.1.0.4996.

 To recreate, create a new !MapDefinition, add a Layer Group to it with a
 Name containing a forward slash (/), and save the resource.  Maestro

--

Comment(by jbirch):

 Let's try for a bit more clarity on the repro :)

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/1424#comment:1>
MapGuide Open Source <http://mapguide.osgeo.org/>