[mapguide-trac] #1900: Maestro on Linux: feature style edit modal window does not get focus (mono bug?)

MapGuide Open Source trac_mapguide at osgeo.org
Thu Dec 22 12:51:43 EST 2011

#1900: Maestro on Linux: feature style edit modal window does not get focus (mono
bug?)
   Reporter:  gabrimonfa  |       Owner:  jng
       Type:  defect      |      Status:  new
  Component:  Maestro     |     Version:
   Severity:  trivial     |    Keywords:
External_id:              |
 Maestro 4.0.0.6282
 OS: Ubuntu Linux 64bit
 Mono: 2.10 (2.10.5-1)

 How to reproduce:
   * Open a layer and click on Feature Style, Edit modal window appers.
   * Change window, so that Maestro losts the focus
 window does not reappear on top. It is visible using Alt+Tab and when
 scrolling through the list of windows I can see its border but when I
 select it, it does not draw.
   * kill maestro...

 Don't know if it is a Maestro bug or a mono bug

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/1900>
MapGuide Open Source <http://mapguide.osgeo.org/>