[mapguide-trac] #1758: Selecting point features that have been styled using fonts a reprojected layer linked

MapGuide Open Source trac_mapguide at osgeo.org
Tue Jul 26 02:44:49 EDT 2011

#1758: Selecting point features that have been styled using fonts a reprojected
layer linked
---------------------------------+------------------------------------------
   Reporter:  hubu               |       Owner:  hubu
       Type:  defect             |      Status:  new
  Component:  Rendering Service  |     Version:  2.2.0
   Severity:  trivial            |    Keywords:  Symbol
External_id:  1381956            |
---------------------------------+------------------------------------------

Comment(by hubu):

 This is a CS transform issue. In the step#4, if we don't change the cs of
 the map, this issue will not happen.
 The reason of this issue is in renderingforselection() function, the map
 extent is not transformed to the cs of layer, there is not intersetion
 between the map extent and the selection point, because they are not in
 the same CS.
 And there is another issue, when stylizeVectorLayer, we also need a
 xformer, or else the LineBuffer and the selection point are not in the
 same CS.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/1758#comment:1>
MapGuide Open Source <http://mapguide.osgeo.org/>