[mapguide-trac] #1730: Maestro - consider pre-populating destination folder on copy to server operation

MapGuide Open Source trac_mapguide at osgeo.org
Wed Jun 29 17:59:58 EDT 2011

#1730: Maestro - consider pre-populating destination folder on copy to server
operation
---------------------------+------------------------------------------------
   Reporter:  jbirch       |       Owner:  jng
       Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new
  Component:  Maestro      |     Version:
   Severity:  minor        |    Keywords:
External_id:               |
 When copying a resource to another server, it would be considerably more
 efficient for me if Maestro could check for the existence of the selected
 resource's current foldername on the destination server and pre-populate
 it into the dialog if it exists.

 Have to say, I'm loving this feature in general though. Wow.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/1730>
MapGuide Open Source <http://mapguide.osgeo.org/>