[Mapguide-trac] [mapguide-trac] #743: AGG Renderer does not properly handle transparency for non-PNG image formats

MapGuide Open Source trac_mapguide at osgeo.org
Wed Oct 3 04:51:41 PDT 2012

#743: AGG Renderer does not properly handle transparency for non-PNG image
formats
---------------------------------+------------------------------------------
   Reporter:  gingerbbm          |       Owner:
       Type:  defect             |      Status:  new
  Component:  Rendering Service  |     Version:  2.2.0
   Severity:  major              |    Keywords:
External_id:                     |

Comment(by jng):

 Hi Bruno, I've attached v4 of your patch with your suggested line changes.

 If there's no problems with this patch and there is no opposition (or
 response) from Autodesk, I'll land this patch on the weekend for the final
 release of 2.4

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/743#comment:17>
MapGuide Open Source <http://mapguide.osgeo.org/>