[Mapguide-trac] [mapguide-trac] #2242: Discontinuous windows in Fusion (Aqua) MG 2.4 Final; MG 2.5 Beta 1; MG 2.5 RC1

MapGuide Open Source trac_mapguide at osgeo.org
Thu Mar 28 03:06:25 PDT 2013

#2242: Discontinuous windows in Fusion (Aqua) MG 2.4 Final; MG 2.5 Beta 1; MG 2.5
RC1
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
   Reporter:  juanita           |       Owner:
       Type:  defect            |      Status:  new
  Component:  Fusion Templates  |     Version:  2.4.0
   Severity:  trivial           |    Keywords:  MG 2.4 Final; MG 2.5 Beta 1; MG 2.5 RC1
External_id:                    |
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Comment(by jng):

 Ok I see the problem. The effect occurs when the dialog gets stretched
 beyond a certain width. Is my description correct?

 Unfortunately, I cannot do anything about it. This is an issue with the
 JxLib dialog that the Aqua fusion template is using.

 I'll leave this ticket open, but you're best to raise this issue with the
 JxLib developers: http://groups.google.com/group/jxlib/

 For reference, Fusion is using JxLib 3.0

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/2242#comment:2>
MapGuide Open Source <http://mapguide.osgeo.org/>