[Mapguide-trac] [mapguide-trac] #2538: MgMap fails to initialize properly from linked tile set if both coordinate systems match

MapGuide Open Source trac_mapguide at osgeo.org
Wed Feb 18 05:54:07 PST 2015

#2538: MgMap fails to initialize properly from linked tile set if both coordinate
systems match
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
   Reporter:  jng      |       Owner:  jng
       Type:  defect   |      Status:  new
  Component:  General  |     Version:
   Severity:  trivial  |    Keywords:
External_id:           |
 When attempting to view a Map Definition that is linked to a tkle set in
 the AJAX Viewer, the viewer will fail to losd due to a null map extent.

 The reason we have a null map extent is because when we initialize an
 MgMap from a Map Definition that links to a tile set, if both coordinate
 systems are the same, we are forgetting to set the map/data extents and
 center members, which results in a null map extent when retrieved

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/2538>
MapGuide Open Source <http://mapguide.osgeo.org/>