[Mapguide-trac] [mapguide-trac] #2747: Maestro: Display property mapping in Layer editor does not match the generated XML

MapGuide Open Source trac_mapguide at osgeo.org
Thu Oct 6 05:57:55 PDT 2016

#2747: Maestro: Display property mapping in Layer editor does not match the
generated XML
-----------------------+-------------------------
   Reporter:  jng      |      Owner:  jng
       Type:  defect   |     Status:  new
  Component:  Maestro  |    Version:
   Severity:  trivial  |   Keywords:
External ID:           |
 Per this thread: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Out-of-Order-
 SelectionPanel-js-td5288902.html

 I tried reproducing the problem with data provided by Gordon. It turns out
 that the layer properties I'm selecting to show does not match the
 generated XML in terms of display order.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/2747>
MapGuide Open Source <http://mapguide.osgeo.org/>